Lasers have revolutionized modern and natural dentistry especially the field of endodontics. In our office, we apply laser dentistry to root canal treatments to enhance cleaning efficacy. Integrative Endodontics is equipped with a range of state-of-the-art laser devices, which use different mediums and wavelengths to address various needs.
Producing better results and faster healing times, lasers are more precise and less invasive than traditional dental technologies. Our doctors use revolutionary laser techniques, including SWEEPS®, produced by Fotona’s LightWalker® Er:YAG laser. This technology has the capability to completely clean the tooth’s internal structures.
Experience the new wave of health-oriented endodontic treatments when you are a patient at Integrative Endodontics. Book your consultation →
Video Created by Fotona
With the power of light & sound.
To ensure the eradication of harmful bacteria during your root canal procedure, our doctors harness the power of light and sound (through the Fotona LightWalker® and GentleWave®).
On this page, you learned about our use of laser technology. Now, learn how we use sound.
- Minimally Invasive Biomimetic Endodontics: The Future is Here, Academy of General Dentistry
- Elimination of Intracanal Tissue and Debris, Adam Lloyd, Jonathan P. Uhles, David J. Clement, and Franklin Garcia-Godoy
- SWEEPS® Photoacoustic Endodontics, The Power of ASP
- Laser-activated irrigation with PIPS™, Dr. Ralf Schlichting, Germany
- Photon Induced Photoacoustic Streaming, PIPS™
- Fotona’s Unveils the Future of Dentistry at IDS, Fotona
- Effect of Low Level Laser Therapy on Proliferation and Differentiation of the Cells Contributing in Bone Regeneration, Journal of Lasers in Medical Sciences